Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 302681

sure!

-the Indian Style Bread Service with all 9 accompaniments.

-Potjie Inspired: Butter Chicken and Aloo Masala

-Tandoori Shrimp Signature Sandwich

-Quinoa Vegetable Taboulle Salad with Tiger Shrimp added (suggested by the waitress).

The drink was the Malawi Mango Margarita.

All was delicious!

Thank you!! That Tandoori Shrimp Sandwich looks AMAZING!

I'm going to Disney in 2 weeks with the deluxe dining plan. Does anyone know if you can order the poutine at Le Cellier as an appetizer? Thanks!

Amorette's Patisserie

VNDWtYO.jpg

l7vrfOx.jpg

OUzZ0nm.jpg

YYFLuLU.jpg

mH6wofN.jpg

UkXdRsq.jpg

rUuxCpJ.jpg

pM5G1tN.jpg

klB3ChC.jpg

6W8mM0V.jpg

Daily Poutine

ByCkeuL.jpg

59R1fwd.jpg

EWdjUK0.jpg

Earl Of Sandwich

hyOaR7m.jpg

76jHAlK.jpg

f41mWNu.jpg

Captain Cook's

OqYTBPv.jpg
absolutely outstanding photos! I'm so hungry now! Can't wait to go in a few weeks. I now have more things I need to eat!

Just returned from quick trip 2/23 - 2/25.

Artist Point:
Braised Short Rib Bolognese (not pictured: the mushroom bisque I devoured before taking a pic!)
Bolognese_AP.jpg

Warm Donuts
Donuts_AP.jpg

Sprinkles Cupcakes (Clockwise from top left: Raspberry Choc Chip, Coconut, Sprinkle (Funfetti), Milk chocolate vanilla)
Sprinkles.jpg

Animal Kingdom:
Breakfast - iced caramel latte + donut (Joffrey's in Asia)
CL_Donut_Joff.jpg

Satu'li Canteen - Chopped chicken bowl w/ rice + herb sauce
Chicken bowl_SC.jpg

California Grill:
Pepperoni pizza
Pepperoni pizza_CG.jpg

Warm Valrhona Chocolate Cake
Warm Choc Cake_CG.jpg

Any reviews for the Daily Poutine? Would love to know if it's worth a visit, and if anyone has a poutine they particularly enjoyed.

Any reviews for the Daily Poutine? Would love to know if it's worth a visit, and if anyone has a poutine they particularly enjoyed.
I just posted a couple photos a few posts back of the regular and the French ones. DH and I weren't blown away by either. Just an FYI, the portions are huge!

I tried the regular poutine in November and liked it! I cant eat all the squeaky cheese, but the fries and gravy were tasty imo. I wanted to try the seasonal turkey dinner poutine, should do it this November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!