• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Florist Room Deliveries

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I checked out the Disney Florist website and wasn't thrilled with the gift baskets they offer. Can they customize a gift basket for you? Also, we have three rooms booked...how will they know which room to deliver the right basket to?

Has anyone ever customized through WDW Florist?

Thank you!!!!!

As far as delivering to the right room, not sure how you're going to do that.

The past three times I've had flowers delivered to my resort, they were NOT in teh room when I arrived. I had to call the front desk and then they were sent up.

You might want to think about using Shirley from www.theperfectgift.cc for the baskets. She'll customize to your hearts content, she's a board sponsor, she's fabulous, and her prices are better than Disney's!

Anne

Originally posted by scanne
I checked out the Disney Florist website and wasn't thrilled with the gift baskets they offer. Can they customize a gift basket for you? Also, we have three rooms booked...how will they know which room to deliver the right basket to?

Has anyone ever customized through WDW Florist?

Thank you!!!!!

I have seen many of the baskets from Disney Florist. They are all nice looking and so different that I am sure that they do custom baskets to fit the clients.

As far as knowing which room to deliver the basket to, they really don't. Especially if all the rooms are on the same reservation. This is something that you will need to inform the Front Desk. Items like this are seldom delivered to a room prior to check-in. Too often, rooms are not assigned until check in or room assignments are changed. So deliveries are normally made after check-in and you can tell the Front Desk if you are expecting something. If it is absolutely important to you for the item to be in the room when you first arrive, you might want to check in and then eat lunch/dinner or do something else to allow time for the delivery. This is not usually true in concierge, but it is mainly true for other resort rooms.

I want to add here that for people ordering baskets/cookies/flowers, or whatever, please list both the name of the recepient and the name on the reservation. There are times that we get cookie bouquets and balloon bouquets with a child's name, but no room number or parents' names. This seems especially true when the items are ordered by family or friends back home, rather than the parents. Then it is necessary to just look up the last name and hope it can be identified. Sometimes it is necessary to call and room and find out if a "Jake" or "Ashley" is in a certain room. So list a delivery as "Jake Jones, in care of Robert Jones" if you don't know the room number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter