Disney first timers get a free trip:)

Thinktinknpixiedust

DIS Veteran
I just found out that a friend of mine is has gotten an early wedding gift. Her future brother in law bought then a 6 night 7 day package to WDW!! they are staying at POFQ.... Then I found out highly interesting news... neither one of them have ever been to WDW and don't have a clue!! She was talking about needing to plan other things while in FL!! I desperatly want to help them, but I don't want to be pushy or OVERWHELM them, which we all know I could easily do. How would you go about dealing with these "Disney Virgins?" She is open to suggestions, but like I said I'd like to not scare them away!!!

P.S... I am sooooo excited for them!!

I would introduce them to the DISboards... :disrocks:
That way, you can still help them plan with your incredible knowledge, while they still get a chance to plan stuff for themselves.
-merfsko

What a great brother in law. I want one like that!!! Give all the info to her and make her aware. Have lunch together and tell her you would like to give her a few tips about the WDW.

My cousin went to DW on his honeymoon and also stayed at POFQ.. they didn't do their "homework" and were very disappointed ! This was after years and years of hearing us all talk about our wonderful trips to DW. They pretty much just wandered around the parks for a few days. They found the bus system confusing and just felt really out of it. I hope someday they will go back again... they just felt so overwhelmed and didn't see what was so special about DW.... Jill

What an awesome gift....

It is tough trying to help but not wanting to overwhelm them.

Definately introduce them to the DIS

Buy them "THE UNOFFICIAL GUIDE TO WDW". You can get an older copy on half E-bay very inexpensively. The basic information is there and doesn't change much. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter