Disney Fine Art Photography

jjwelch24

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about booking the enhanced portrait session for family photos in Epcot. I was wondering if anyone else has done this and whether they enjoyed the session and had nice pictures. I'm also wondering if there are other locations that you found to be better than Epcot. One more question, do they give you the opportunity to change clothes so you can have photos in different outfits.

Thanks.

I am thinking about booking the enhanced portrait session for family photos in Epcot. I was wondering if anyone else has done this and whether they enjoyed the session and had nice pictures. I'm also wondering if there are other locations that you found to be better than Epcot. One more question, do they give you the opportunity to change clothes so you can have photos in different outfits.

Thanks.
We did this is World Showcase this summer. The photos were wonderful- well worth the cost. We picked 3 countries (we did Canada, France, & Morocco), and then they took some family shots with SSE in the background. We didn’t change clothes, but we brought props, as we were doing our daughter’s senior pictures, as well as family shots.​

We did this is World Showcase this summer. The photos were wonderful- well worth the cost. We picked 3 countries (we did Canada, France, & Morocco), and then they took some family shots with SSE in the background. We didn’t change clothes, but we brought props, as we were doing our daughter’s senior pictures, as well as family shots.​
Thank you. We are thinking about World Showcase too. Did they help you choose the locations or had you already picked those 3 countries? Also, were all of the pictures outside in the public areas?

Thank you. We are thinking about World Showcase too. Did they help you choose the locations or had you already picked those 3 countries? Also, were all of the pictures outside in the public areas?
We knew which countries we wanted, but I asked questions & they gave us some advice. They did take us to a few off limits places such as in the grass in front of the cottage in Canada.

I am thinking about booking the enhanced portrait session for family photos in Epcot.
I never thought of this but that would definitely make for great senior pictures -and with twins probably not a bad deal. This might even be a great gift for the in laws.

We've used their Fine Art Photography resort/park one hour photo sessions 3 times. Twice it was great and once it was subpar. It really depends on the photographer and assistant assigned to you. You get a certain time limit with your package, if you choose to use that time to change outfits and not get photos taken then that is up to you but you are not given extra time to do so. Also, it is important to remember that the photographer and assistant are one of the positions that are able to be tipped in Disney.

We've done this twice - once in Epcot (we didn't request any specific countries and they recommended UK & France) and once at WL/VWL since that's one of our home resorts and one of the most special to our family. We were very happy with the photos from each session. At Epcot we could only choose from early morning times since they do them before WS is open to the public, at WL we could pick just about any time we wanted which made for less cranky teenagers! I wouldn't hesitate to do them again, we've paid about the same price for photo sessions at home with a photographer so I didn't think the prices were out of line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter