Disney Fantasy

wintam75

Earning My Ears
I have booked room 10166 on the Disney Fantasy for April 2015 and would love to see some pic of the room if anyone has some.

We stayed in that room in September and loved it! I have some pictures of the verandah (since that is the best feature) that I will post once my post count is high enough.

Here are some pictures of the veranda for room 10166 on the Fantasy from when we sailed last September. We loved the extra space

The view as we were leaving St. Thomas

The girls loved to run around. The only issue is that there would sometimes be some soot from the stack on the veranda itself (since we are fully aft). Our room steward mentioned this on the first day, but they would clean it often. Wasn't too much of an problem, and I would love to book this room again.

I'm relatively new to this board and planning my first DCL cruise next month. What an incredible balcony! :) Do you mind me asking, what type of stateroom is 10166?

I'm relatively new to this board and planning my first DCL cruise next month. What an incredible balcony! :) Do you mind me asking, what type of stateroom is 10166?

It is a Category 5E, which is basically the family room at the very AFT (pointing backwards). That's why it has that large balcony. Very nice room, sleeps 4 with the queen bed, the converted couch, and a pull-down bunk from the ceiling. Also has the split-bath...we really enjoyed it.

I have booked room 10166 on the Disney Fantasy for April 2015 and would love to see some pic of the room if anyone has some.

There is a video on Youtube. I just put in a search for Disney stateroom 10166, and it came right up. We will be staying in that same room at the end of July!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter