• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Spa Villas

PrincessAriel14

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the Spa Villas on the Disney Fantasy? My parent's 30th wedding anniversary will occur while we are on the ship and I am considering getting them the Couples Choice Villa Package. Is it worth the money? Any thoughts or opinions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

We've done this on the Fantasy, Magic and Wonder so I guess you can tell we've enjoyed them. True relaxation time! That being said I think the price is way high so I try to use gift cards or reward cards when we do.

My wife and I did it on the Fantasy and were not thrilled with it.
Did not feel that it was worth the money. I would do 2 or 3 individual items insted of trying to combine them all

I agree with the poster above. Our final bill was over $600 and it was relaxing but definitely not worth that price. A much better value would be individual treatments and rainforest passes.

Thanks for all the feedback! For those not interested in the Spa Villa, any advice on which spa treatment is best?

Has anyone done the Spa Villas on the Disney Fantasy? My parent's 30th wedding anniversary will occur while we are on the ship and I am considering getting them the Couples Choice Villa Package. Is it worth the money? Any thoughts or opinions are greatly appreciated.

DH and I have done the spa villas on Disney ships multiple times, though mostly on the "classic" ships. Pretty sure we did a spa villa on the Dream when we sailed her w/no kids a couple of years ago. Like ACDSNY said, obviously we LOVE it.

I think the big question would be: do your parents enjoy spa treatments and environs? If they have never had a massage, I am not sure if they would adore it or be a little overwhelmed. You know your parents. :cutie:

Is it cheap? NO. But if one looks at the prices of spa treatments at any high end resort, or cruise, I do not think the price is out of line. With the top package, Ultimate Indulgence, you get 2 treatments. What I think make the spa villas worth it is the service and the relax time on the private deck in your own hot tub. TIP: you don't want to book this on a port day! No frolicking sans clothing with a ship parked next door! :rotfl2: After your relaxation time out on the deck with some magical elixir they had added to the water, with a pitcher of ice water on the edge of the tub to hydrate yourselves while you soak, then you shower off in a private shower on the deck and they bring you inside to the couples room which is entirely open to the private deck, so it is pretty much like getting treatments outside while the blue sea goes by. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. :lovestruc

If you are looking for just a spa treatment (well, not JUST a spa treatment! :cutie: ), I love the Absolute Spa Ritual as it includes a facial AND a massage for a total of 120 minutes of luxurious treatment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter