Disney Fantasy - September 19th, 2020 5-Night Halloween Cruise to Western Caribbean

Daisybell911

Looking for my Dinglehopper!
Hello everyone! I didn't see a thread for this sailing so I thought I'd start one.

My name is Lisa and this is my very first cruise ever! My husband and I are going on our very first cruise and we are super excited! I have so much to learn but I can't wait. We are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary and my birthday. Hope to meet so of you folks there!

minnie4ever

I work to travel...where to next??
Congratulations! This will be my third Disney Cruise, and my first time experiencing Castaway Cay. I am planning a few days pre cruise at WDW, then take the bus to Port Canaveral, so this way I get the best of both worlds and I can enjoy a day or two at Epcot for the Food and Wine festival and the parks
decorated for Halloween! I am not an expert, but if you have any questions, ask away.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• Andrew96

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone! This will be my first time on the Disney Fantasy, but 6th Disney Cruise overall! (Dream x3, Magic x2). Usually plan a pre and post stay in Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach, but looking to possibly add a day or two at Disney World as well!

eyes4mickey

Mouseketeer
    Hi Everyone!!! We will be sailing for my birthday, just DH and myself. This is number 10 for us with Disney.

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
    Hello everyone. I booked this cruise for my aunt's birthday. Her name is Patricia and she will be 61. She is excited to dress as Snow White. It will be me Donnetta, my aunt Pat and uncle Steve. We are doing WDW before the cruise. We have not been there since the introduction of bands and selecting ride times; so any info is appreciated.

JulyMomOf1

Earning My Ears
    Hello All! We are excited that this will (fingers crossed) be our (Me and 7y/boy) first Cruise with Disney.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.