Disney Fantasy November 25th 2017 - Western Caribbean

Davejavu

Earning My Ears
Just booked our cruise today. We are not telling the kids until we see the ship. This is our 4th Disney Cruise. Since I don't see an open thread for this trip, this is as good of time to start one.

We are also booked for this cruise. We haven't told our sons either. They think we are going to Williamsburg on vacation. Boy are they going to be surprised!!. :yay: We can't wait!!!

I don't believe there is anyone on this page putting together a FE group. If you are a member of Facebook there is a page for people going on this cruise to meet and get to know each other: https://www.facebook.com/groups/203302996730805/ This group is doing several FE groups. Hope this helps!

Bummer, that link doesn't work. I wonder if there is another one? ETA: Found one through a kind FB soul: https://m.facebook.com/groups/123775088303457/

My husband, Rich, and I (Tara) booked a last-minute VGT room for this cruise! Have sailed the Magic previously once but never been on the Fantasy. Very excited! Is anyone doing anything fun for excursions? We're meeting relatives in the Grand Cayman, and I'm undecided on Falmouth, but we reserved the ruins/chocolate workshop/beach break in Cozumel.

Last edited:
Bummer, that link doesn't work. I wonder if there is another one? ETA: Found one through a kind FB soul: https://m.facebook.com/groups/123775088303457/

My husband, Rich, and I (Tara) booked a last-minute VGT room for this cruise! Have sailed the Magic previously once but never been on the Fantasy. Very excited! Is anyone doing anything fun for excursions? We're meeting relatives in the Grand Cayman, and I'm undecided on Falmouth, but we reserved the ruins/chocolate workshop/beach break in Cozumel.

The link doesn't work now because the administrator closed the group. I'm glad you found another one. This is our first time on the Fantasy too. We have sailed on the Dream before so we are excited to try this one. We decided to stay on the ship and enjoy it. The excursions you have booked sound fun!!!

We will also be on the ship, would love to do the FE but are not on FB.... any chance that we can participate somehow?
I would love to do this, especially for our children, 10 and 6.

Would be great if someone had an idea !

Last edited:
Hi all - we just booked last night (our 3rd disney cruise - second time on this itinerary) and taking friends . Happy to organize an FE group for all those interested in joining. Have 2 toddler girls - 2.5 yrs (going on 25 smh) and a 3 yr old turning 4 during the cruise (happy bday!) our friends will be bringing their 5 yr old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter