Disney Fantasy - May 19, 2018 - Eastern Caribbean

Hi everyone! I will be taking this cruise as well and am super excited. This will be our second cruise, the first time for us on the Fantasy. These cruises are fantastic and so much fun. I participated in the FE group last time and we had a blast. If anyone is interested in how it works and if you want to consider doing please let me know. It can become cumbersome if it becomes too large and sometimes if there are a large group of participants they split into two groups just so there isn't so much pressure on any one family.

I hope you all have a great time - we are already counting down. Have a Disney day. Take care.

Maria
This is our first cruise ever and would love to hear about the FE and how it works.

Help! Now that we cannot hang the shoe pockets over the bathroom door, what are people doing for extra storage/organization?

We are all checked in! Woo Hoo!

What port excursions have you booked / do you plan on booking?

We are going with the Tour of Virgin Gorda for our Tortola port (which includes a the baths). And we plan on heading over to the Skyride to Paradise Point on our own in St. Thomas.

We are all checked in! Woo Hoo!

What port excursions have you booked / do you plan on booking?

We are going with the Tour of Virgin Gorda for our Tortola port (which includes a the baths). And we plan on heading over to the Skyride to Paradise Point on our own in St. Thomas.

We're doing the Tour of Virgin Gorda at Tortola at 7:45 at the Full Day Sail & Snorkel to Turtle Cove and Honeymoon Beach at St. Thomas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!