Disney Fantasy December 2, 2017 (Eastern Caribbean)

This is our first cruise and, of course, it HAS to be DISNEY. My grandson will be aboard and I would love for us to participate in the Fish Extenders. I have read about it, it sounds like a lot of fun...a couple of problems though.
1. I have KNOW IDEA how to sign up or to know how many Extenders to bring.
2. Can you please tell me how this actually works?
3. Are there any rules?

I am so excited and look forward to any enlightenment you can send my way.

This is our first cruise and, of course, it HAS to be DISNEY. My grandson will be aboard and I would love for us to participate in the Fish Extenders. I have read about it, it sounds like a lot of fun...a couple of problems though.
1. I have KNOW IDEA how to sign up or to know how many Extenders to bring.
2. Can you please tell me how this actually works?
3. Are there any rules?

I am so excited and look forward to any enlightenment you can send my way.

Welcome aboard! You are going to absolutely love cruising with Mickey (and I'm sure your grandson will like it, too) :) Usually, it's one Fish Extender per cabin. You must give a gift to every cabin in your group (either one cabin gift for all occupants, or individual gifts for each occupant, up to you). Gifts can be homemade, store bought, Disney, non-Disney, something that represents where you are from or something you think would be handy or fun. Pretty much anything goes!

Welcome aboard! You are going to absolutely love cruising with Mickey (and I'm sure your grandson will like it, too) :) Usually, it's one Fish Extender per cabin. You must give a gift to every cabin in your group (either one cabin gift for all occupants, or individual gifts for each occupant, up to you). Gifts can be homemade, store bought, Disney, non-Disney, something that represents where you are from or something you think would be handy or fun. Pretty much anything goes!

Hi KAS_73
when would we know how many cabin are participation or with what group we are
(How many people/kid are per cabin)
and do we get a list
Thank

Hi KAS_73
when would we know how many cabin are participation or with what group we are
(How many people/kid are per cabin)
and do we get a list
Thank

Lists haven't been made yet (it's a bit early and won't be finalized until after Paid in Full date in case of changes), but the plan is to do groups of 10 cabins. If people want to sign up for multiple groups, they may. There are also plans to have an ornament exchange which would be a separate sign up. You can find much more information if you join the group on FB, by searching Disney Fantasy December 2, 2017.

We just booked this cruise. My parents (mom/stepfather) are celebrating their 25th anniversary and this was their choice. It'll be them, DH & myself and our 2 boys (8 & 11 at cruise time). We haven't been on the Fantasy before - I'm slightly freaked out by the size. I really enjoyed the Magic, so hopefully this won't seem too big! Super excited though :)

We just booked this cruise. My parents (mom/stepfather) are celebrating their 25th anniversary and this was their choice. It'll be them, DH & myself and our 2 boys (8 & 11 at cruise time). We haven't been on the Fantasy before - I'm slightly freaked out by the size. I really enjoyed the Magic, so hopefully this won't seem too big! Super excited though :)

Hello and welcome aboard! I am feeling the exact same way about the size. I've only ever been on the Wonder and the Magic. I'm super excited about the AquaDuct though!! I'm also sailing with 2 boys who will be 9 and 11 at the time of the cruise :)

Booked this cruise and we are very excited. It will be my DD(22) and myself ( DM 50+)- It will be our first Christmas cruise since 2000 ( on the Wonder in it's infancy) our 3rd time on the Fantasy and our first Eastern ( Yea!!!) . We are going to the world the following week ( got a bounceback with free dining and couldnt resist). Hoping there will be others my daughters age for her to hang out with. Last time, she was still in the 18-21 group so they had some activities going on. We are from AZ and usually cruise in the summer so I'm somewhat afraid that the weather might be a little chilly for us but, either way, it will be awesome

welcome aboard am so glad this treat is getting bigger. and I hope to meet with you family.
am taking my baby niece age 7 at the time of the cruise.

WE are going on a DISNEY CRUISE!!! I am so excited. I booked this cruise for DH and 3 little's. My youngest DD turns 3 on the cruise. We are making this more of a birthday for all the kids, since all their bdays are within a month or two of the sailing. DH and I have cruised on a lot of the other cruise lines, and we took the kids on their first ever cruise in September to Alaska. Now that we know they all have sailing legs, like us, we plan on going on a lot more cruises. Disney is my favorite place to be and so it has always been my dream to do a Disney cruise. The price is steep but we pay monthly and so by September we will be all paid off, doing it a little at a time, each month. I have been paying on it since I booked last summer. We can't wait to meet others on the cruise. My kids fell in love with the Kid Club on the Princess Cruise we took and they are super excited to meet other kids on this cruise. We are hopefully sailing with friends and with family. But, that may not happen, either way, we are going to have a Merry time!

Hi all, we just booked this one today. We're looking forward to it. Will be two adults and two boys who will be 7 and 9 when we go. Will be submitting a request on the other spot as well for joining up. Not sure who is running that one. Would definitely be interested in joining any separate tastings that get booked, if someone is keeping track of that. :) Look forward to meeting you all.

This will be our first Disney Cruise. We will have adjoining rooms with my son's family. Most importantly our two Grand Chrildren are 3.5 and 5 at the time of the cruise. Can't wait. Already started to design door decorations and working on Fish extender gifts. Any advice for first times is welcome.

Hi all, we just booked this one today. We're looking forward to it. Will be two adults and two boys who will be 7 and 9 when we go. Will be submitting a request on the other spot as well for joining up. Not sure who is running that one. Would definitely be interested in joining any separate tastings that get booked, if someone is keeping track of that. :) Look forward to meeting you all.
I also will have a boy age 7 (and girl aged 4)!

This will be 3rd Disney cruise, 2nd on the Fantasy, and first Christmas Cruise. I am a Disney fanatic and a Clark Griswold wannabe, so this cruise is SO ANTICIPATED. My daughter will be 4 and son 7.

Excellent. Our boys are excited about it and it is still 10 months away! This is also our second Fantasy cruise.
I know! It is killing me! I have such a conundrum here because if the year goes by fast, my kids are a year older and this always makes me sad. On the other hand, I want my cruise to be here already! Maybe i'll be proactive and get fish extenders done this time before 2 am the night before sailing. What deck are you on and where are you from?

Joining in :D We attended a local travel expo today and accidentally booked flights over to the States on Dec 1st :p This will be our 2nd Disney cruise (1st on Magic in 2014) and we'll be heading to Disneyworld afterwards for 2 weeks and then a quick 3 day trip to Disneyland before the long flight home. Can't wait!!!!

Just spontaneously booked our 2nd Disney Cruise and we're as stoked as we were the first time!! First cruise was 12/5/16 on the Dream. We did not participate in the FE the first time, but we hope to join a group this go around! We are also hoping Dinsey will offer some cool specials like the play/stay/dine some time before or after cruise. We definitely want to check out the new Pandora world! My husband and I are traveling with our two Princess Gracelyn (5) and Arabella (4). Who neither care to hang with us once they enter the Oceaneer Club :)
259 days!!

Just spontaneously booked our 2nd Disney Cruise and we're as stoked as we were the first time!! First cruise was 12/5/16 on the Dream. We did not participate in the FE the first time, but we hope to join a group this go around! We are also hoping Dinsey will offer some cool specials like the play/stay/dine some time before or after cruise. We definitely want to check out the new Pandora world! My husband and I are traveling with our two Princess Gracelyn (5) and Arabella (4). Who neither care to hang with us once they enter the Oceaneer Club :)
259 days!!
My kids are same way! Looking forward to adult meet and greets and mixology while they play!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter