Disney fanatic!

cherklypea

Earning My Ears
Howdy! I've been lurking for awhile, but today I decided to go all in and register! My hubby and I are big Disney fans; we make at least one trip a year. Wished we lived closer so we could go more! Our next trip is in 30 days.....not that I am counting. :yay: Most of my friends think I'm nuts so it will be nice to meet some like-minded people!!

Howdy! I've been lurking for awhile, but today I decided to go all in and register! My hubby and I are big Disney fans; we make at least one trip a year. Wished we lived closer so we could go more! Our next trip is in 30 days.....not that I am counting. :yay: Most of my friends think I'm nuts so it will be nice to meet some like-minded people!!

:welcome:

:welcome: to the DIS! Glad you decided to join us. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hope your upcoming trip is magical! pixiedust:

hello.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter