• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Family Sucessor

TiggerFreak

Never goes gankin on the Internizzle
Just curious, but with all the harrumphing about the current state of Magic at Disney, who from the Disney family is a likely successor to Roy when he eventually steps out of the picture.
I would see Disney in a different light if there were no family representation on the board.

Can Disney keep the Magic without a family representative in a key board position?

I would also mourn it in as an end of an era.

What do you think?

TTFN
TiggerFreak

I may be wrong about this, but if memory serves me correctly... Roy E has a son named Roy P.
Whatever his name is, he was with his father when they dropped by a few months ago to do some publicity shots for 100 Years. (really great pictures, btw of Roy E and Mickey in front of the 100 sign under the BAH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter