• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney fact or fiction...

I don't know what this is. Is it a tv show?
It's a little mini show probably less than 10 mins on demand with a cable company. There were only 3 that i know of, one was where they went up into Walt's apartment on Mainstreet, another they showed the basketball court up inside the Matterhorn, and the last was showing the underground tunnels in WDW. Just interesting stuff that we dont know if they are rumors or real.l

Don't forget the basketball court on top of the Matterhorn. They were on demand, under Disney Travel. They were there for about a year then disappeared.

It's a little mini show probably less than 10 mins on demand with a cable company. There were only 3 that i know of, one was where they went up into Walt's apartment on Mainstreet, another they showed the basketball court up inside the Matterhorn, and the last was showing the underground tunnels in WDW. Just interesting stuff that we dont know if they are rumors or real.l

How neat! We used to have Dish but cancelled it so now we have no tv service at all. We watch Netflix instead. It would be cool if they put all these on a disc to see all at once. :)

How neat! We used to have Dish but cancelled it so now we have no tv service at all. We watch Netflix instead. It would be cool if they put all these on a disc to see all at once. :)
they have a couple of them on Youtube, just type in the title "disney fact or fiction", the first three or four videos is it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter