Disney face masks for sell

Ordered first day-shipped on Friday 6/15

Friday was the 12th, the 15th was yesterday...

We ordered on the first day but still haven't heard anything. We ordered 3 sets. No rush for mine and my husband's set. But I really would like for my son's set to come on the sooner side because the masks we currently have don't fit him well.

Depending what time you ordered on the first day, the available date could be another 2 weeks. The first date sold out within an hour or 2 of release.

Depending what time you ordered on the first day, the available date could be another 2 weeks. The first date sold out within an hour or 2 of release.

I can't remember what time they went on sale, but my receipt is time stamped before 10 AM.

Well...when you work from home in the summer the days just blend together haha...so Friday 6/12 it is!
Wow - do I ever understand what you mean by that! If I didn't have my watch showing both the day and date, I'd probably still think it's April!

I just looked through my email. I ordered mine (Toy Story, L) on April 30th. My credit card was charged immediately. I've never received any information other than the order confirmation. I want my Forky mask!!!!

Ordered on 5/1, medium Mickey/Minnie and large Star Wars. Didn’t see Toy Story! Mine shipped today.

Ordered mine 4/30. Nothing since the first email.

Edit: Still says processing on the order page. Medium Mickey/Minnie.

Ordered on 5/1, medium Mickey/Minnie and large Star Wars. Didn’t see Toy Story! Mine shipped today.
Hmmmm seems interesting that some people who ordered on the 2nd day are getting shipping notices before people who ordered on the first day. I also ordered a medium Mickey/Minnie one...in addition to some other ones and have not gotten any notifications.

Order first day.....it said shipping day June 15 (I remember that....easy for me, it is my anniversary), but no word on anything yet.
Don't need them but want them.
4 sets, 1 large and 3 mediums. The large is Marvel, the others, faces, Pixar and classic

I placed 2 orders on 4/30, because inventory was randomly appearing that day. Both orders were late morning Eastern time. I have not received any shipping notifications but after checking my account one shipped on 6/12 and the other on 6/15.

Ordered on day 1, the confirmation email said: "Time Placed: 04/30/2020 at 6:33 AM US/Pacific." Like others I had a pending charge for the order total late last week (I think it was Thursday). The pending charge has disappeared, but I don't have a shipment email from Shop Disney yet. Order still shows Processing on the website.

I ordered 1 set of large Mickey/Minnie masks.

Order first day.....it said shipping day June 15 (I remember that....easy for me, it is my anniversary), but no word on anything yet.
Don't need them but want them.
4 sets, 1 large and 3 mediums. The large is Marvel, the others, faces, Pixar and classic
Happy Anniversary!! Ours is the 14th!

Ordered on day 1, the confirmation email said: "Time Placed: 04/30/2020 at 6:33 AM US/Pacific." Like others I had a pending charge for the order total late last week (I think it was Thursday). The pending charge has disappeared, but I don't have a shipment email from Shop Disney yet. Order still shows Processing on the website.

I ordered 1 set of large Mickey/Minnie masks.
Less than 30 minutes after I posted this I received my shipping confirmation email. Yay!

Mine have been shipped, and still say arriving today via ups by 9pm est - funny thing is that they are currently in florida, and we live in ny ! 🤔

Just got notice that the 3 sets of mediums have shipped (one set of large still to go). They are supposed to arrive Friday

I called yesterday for a a status and was told that processing means it should be shipping soon. I think I got the email around 7 PM last night. It's estimated to deliver on Saturday.

Received an email on Monday night the Mickey set we ordered was being shipped but I couldn't track it. Today UPS tracking indicates the package will arrive Saturday. Still waiting on the SW masks.

Hmmmm seems interesting that some people who ordered on the 2nd day are getting shipping notices before people who ordered on the first day. I also ordered a medium Mickey/Minnie one...in addition to some other ones and have not gotten any notifications.

I'm thinking that may be due to sizes ordered.....but again, that's just a guess...all of mine were large in my order....and they shipped one set, but not the other....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter