• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney express

dixonsontour

DIS Veteran
I know I get my pack on the train with tickets hb vouchers etc - I assume I still have to check into the hotel (newport bay) as usual and it is on check in I get my brekkie times/ opt for good morning fantasyland.

Roughly how long does it take for your bags to get to the hotel. Do they bring them to your room or conceirge and then you have to collect them?

Not used it before thanks

We used it in 2004 at the Santa Fe.

They took our bags to 'left luggage' and we had to collect it from there, I'd say it was around 5pm when they made it to the hotel. We got everything on the train other than the brekkie times which we got at the Santa Fe when we got there.

I'd only assume it was the same at the NBC

Hi, we used the express check in for each trip we have done to DLP we usually get to the hotel (we've only stayed at the Cheyenne so not sure if its the same at NPB) around 4pm and our luggage was at the waiting area at reception already we have never had to wait for them. Then when we have to come home (which i never want to do lol) we drop them back off where we picked them up. each time you drop off your luggage both on arrival and departure you will be given part of the luggage label which you are given to attatch to your luggage on the eurostar so the CM know which is your luggage. Its a really easy service to use. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Cheyenne July 2006
Cheyenne June 2007
Cheyenne Sept 2008
Still working on 2009

Hi,

We have always used the Disney Express service and i think it is great £30 for 2 adults does seem a lot but the hassle and extra time in the aprks is worth it. We have never had to wait for our luggage to get to the hotel and in past years have always gone to the hotel at the earliest time possible which if i remember is 3pm. Luggage collection is usually very easy to find and then you don't have to struggle to the hotel with your cases.

RO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter