Disney Express Question

ADEALINGMUMMY

Earning My Ears
I am in the process of booking our two night stay in DLP through Disney. The CM mentioned Disney Express , which seemed really expensive.

Would it be cheaper to book through Eurostar direct ? :)

Thankyou

Hi there,

We always book separately, the hotel through Disney and the train through Eurostar. The advantage of booking it all with Disney is that the Express Service is free but the price is a lot more than booking it separately. If booking separately you can add the Disney Express service and from what I remember it cost us £28 for 2 adults and 2 children when we went in Dec. It's great because you don't worry about your bags etc, you just drop them on the first floor at the train station and they take them to the hotel. It's the same on the way back, you just pick them up at the station.

HTH :)

Booked direct with disney for hotel, and eurostar for trains, will save you LOADS!!

Disney Express is like £13/14 per person, so a lot, but worth it if you are staying in a hotel other than DLH and want to get straight to the parks.

i've booked the whole trip with Eurostar as that was the cheapest way for me this time.

Can I still get Disney Express even though it's not booked direct with Disney ?

i've booked the whole trip with Eurostar as that was the cheapest way for me this time.

Can I still get Disney Express even though it's not booked direct with Disney ?

I think you need to book the express with Disney but worth phoning Eurostar

Hi :-)
Congrats on your trip :goodvibes

First off, you will need to book the Disney Express with Disney. Just give them a call.

Secondly, the cost is £15 per adult and children are free.

I know this as I've just done it :-)! :thumbsup2

Hi :-)
Congrats on your trip :goodvibes

First off, you will need to book the Disney Express with Disney. Just give them a call.

Secondly, the cost is £15 per adult and children are free.

I know this as I've just done it :-)! :thumbsup2

All the above is correct, the price has recently gone up from £14 (return) per adult to £15 return.

Children under 12 are free and those 12 and over are classed as adults so pay the £15. All passengers on the booking must be included in the Disney Express.

It's worth nothing Dis Exp. isn't available if you book indirect Eurostar (via Lille) whether you book it with Disney or with Eurostar. Direct service only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter