• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney experienced CAA agent...know any???

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
I am kinda frustrated with my CAA agent. I seem to know more then she does. I understand some agents are experienced in certain areas. Does anyone know of a agent they can recommend. I am north of Toronto but can go to Toronto if ness. Thanks

DH was calling around to see if CAA could beat or match or MYW package. One agent he said was really good, another was a dud. Try calling the other branches in your area.

Don't bother calling CAA in Kingston Ontario. Haven't a clue.

John

Why are you restricting yourself to CAA travel agents?

If it is for the AAA discount, any agency (or yourself calling direct) can have this discount applied to your reservation.

Yes it was for the CAA discount. Do you mean call Disney direct, they will give you the discount??? I didn't know that thanks..... Do you know if the CAA discount applies to the MYW package or only room only.
THanks again

Only CAA can book you a CAA discounted package. Disney and other TA's can only book you a CAA discounted room.

As an aside the discount is the same since CAA only discounts the room portion of the package.

We booked our trip through CAA in Brampton. We went that way mainly because it was easier to get a good deal in a flight to Orlando.

Our CAA rep has been very good helping us with our Honeymoon plans. Even when our flight was cancelled and they had one re-booked for us within a day. And it was even cheaper then the original one. We have booked everything with her. She even took care of all the Priority Seating calls for the restaurants we wanted to go to.

There is a very good representitive in the CAA office in Barrie on Bayfield street in the Springwater Plaza. I believe her name is Lori. We have booked throough here before and she is very knowledgable about disney.

Thanks for the info We live in Barrie and we were just talking about " is there any CAA that would knows Disney?" I booked through Sears last year and I was the one giving the discount codes and other info myself. Should have booked it myself I would have done it cheaper. But we want to use the CAA discount for the room part of our MYW package so I am glad to here there is a good on right where I live.

If it is for the AAA discount, any agency (or yourself calling direct) can have this discount applied to your reservation.

Exactly.

I am a Disney Vacation Specialst travel agent and I ASSURE you that any travel agent that knows Disney will be able to get you the same CAA rate, only with a lot more Disney expertise and tips up their sleeve. ;)

Keep in mind, if you book through a travel agent - you won't have to make any long distance calls to WDW, they do all that 'leg work' for you.

Not to mention that they will keep on top of your ressi, in case a better discount for your travel time comes out - a CAA travel agent won't. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter