Disney Employee Discount

MandaMom

<font color=FF3300>I am a whole 2 months younger<b
I have a relative that works at Disneyland. Does anyone know if they can purchase WDW tickets at a discounted price?

Thanks in advance for all the replies.

MandaMom

You should ask your relative to check and see. Information about CM discounts is "supposed" to be somewhat restricted.

CM's are permitted to purchase a certain number of passes per year at a discounted price. They recently raised the prices on these tickets (again) so I am not certain how good the discount is. Would definitely give your relative a call to see what she can do for you :D

<font color=red><font size=3.5>Dagny
<FONT size=3> <ITALICS> Co-Host, Budget Board &
One of the Beth's (the one incognito) moderating the Rewards Board :D
www.dreamstour.com
Want DIS Merchandise? Click Here

I've heard CM's get something like 5 free tickets to the parks during the year. I'd have to ask the person again. Her parents work at WDW.

Been there, done that, going back!

Check my site: http://www.geocities.com/tinkerbellwdw2000/

Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
BWV/WLV Oct 01

flyTINKERBELL.gif

Disney Store cast members are allowed to buy up to 20 tickets per year. And we are allowed to buy them for friends and family members also. I would definately check to see if you could buy your tichets this way. The discounts aren't as good as they used to be, but it's still probably the cheapest way to get your tickets.

ChadKristi_MM_view5.jpg

86,89,90,97,99 - Off Site
80 - Fort Wilderness
93 - Vista Way
94 - Polynesian
96 - Carribean Beach
98 - Disneyland Hotel
98 - Dixie Landings
99 - All Star Music,Grand Floridian,Disney Magic-4 day
11/00 - Port Orleans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest