Disney Emoji Blitz

I just finished the Gaston event last night. I think my final prize was another Beast emoji. Kind of anti climatic considering it was a month long event.

Bummer. I'm close to getting the first of the two final boxes. Would hate to have put in all that work and gotten a duplicate.

Finished magica mini-event. May skip RF.

I finished the Gaston event, but got another Beast, so pretty anticlimactic. I've finished all of the Villain event for the ones I have, except Cruella. The last mission is mix collection item and star 8 times. I've been stuck with 2 stars to go since about this time last night. It's been a long series of increasingly frustrating events, and every game, the little ad pops up to tell me I can continue on in blitz mode, since I am so close to finishing. Except that, you know, I'm not. Because I either don't have a star, or I have six, but I haven't seen an item on the board since the game began.

Getting really tired of finishing events but needing to do RF for a *chance* at the diamond box. I mean... with only a 10% chance of Santa Jack, the only one I don’t have... what’s the point?!? Ugh.

Getting really tired of finishing events but needing to do RF for a *chance* at the diamond box. I mean... with only a 10% chance of Santa Jack, the only one I don’t have... what’s the point?!? Ugh.
I think Santa jack is one of the options for the next challenge too....at a whopping 5%

84 or 86.
Wow that sucks. I had some rounds were I’d get that many but then others where I’d get 20 max. So one look at the requirements and I passed. Maybe if it were a 30% chance of getting Santa jack I would’ve gone for it.

I've done the last two events without using the doubling emojis and it has helped hugely with RF requirements. In the first haunted mansion event I used the hatbox ghost the whole time and needed 169 ghosts on level two of the first part of RF and 224 on the third. Impossible.

I usually like doing rainbow falls, but quickly gave up on the last event. I’m waiting for the last mission of the current RF event to unlock. I should be able to finish this one.

I hadn't been doing the RF levels in the past, so I was surprised at how many things were needed to pass the levels in the NBC/HM event. I gave up after the first round because one level needed needed something 135 and I wasn't getting close even using an event emoji. Yikes!

The next event has two new emojis (Sarah and Mary Sanderson). Hopefully they won't be diamond box exclusives, so that there is a chance to get them in the regular silver/gold box after the event.

The next event has two new emojis (Sarah and Mary Sanderson). Hopefully they won't be diamond box exclusives, so that there is a chance to get them in the regular silver/gold box after the event.
Looks like your wish has been granted!

I play this game daily, and for the life of me I still can't figure out how to get more gems. Is there some trick I'm missing. I should say, I play for free and don't pay ever. Thanks!

Looks like your wish has been granted!
Yeah! At least the final prize for this event is a diamond box, so there is a chance to get one of the new emojis for "free" (only Winifred is a Diamond Box Exclusive).

I play this game daily, and for the life of me I still can't figure out how to get more gems. Is there some trick I'm missing. I should say, I play for free and don't pay ever. Thanks!
Without paying, pretty much the only way to get gems is to spin the wheel and hope that luck is on your side.

Spin the free prize wheel as much as possible. Play daily challenges, sometimes there are gems in the rewards chests. Play events, level up. I have never spent any money on this game, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter