Disney Emoji Blitz

Well I made it through the event and all I got was a duplicate Esmeralda. I was going to try rainbow falls, but I’m not getting very far and don’t want to waste all my resources.

I started the event with Esmeralda, and got Quasimodo for completing the event. This Rainbow Falls was by far the most difficult to get through for me. I burned though a lot of power ups to complete it. I did get Hugo in the end, so it turned out to be worth it, but it was pretty frustrating.

So i have another question...it keeps asking me to use a jungle book emoji and I don’t have one yet. I’ve had to use gems twice now in one round. Is this supposed to happen?

So i have another question...it keeps asking me to use a jungle book emoji and I don’t have one yet. I’ve had to use gems twice now in one round. Is this supposed to happen?
It’s not supposed to happen but does sometimes. Seems to happen more with frequently with people who mostly buy silver emojis to max them out and therefore have a small number of gold emojis. I’ve never had the problem but I waited until I got most of the gold emojis to start making out silver. Only option is to skip the mission or wait until you get one which could be awhile.

Ugh. This event is a slog. I don't have a doubler, and so getting the 265 required for level 15 took forever. I might finish the event, but won't even be able to attempt Rainbow Falls at this rate.

I actually finished this event. I have Esmeralda but didn't use her too often. Actually used Cinderella for most of the game as I was simultaneously working on challenges. Elsa was also pretty good for this event as I could be strategic in using her powers to clear the row a bell was on. Got one of the gargoyles at the end.

Yeah, I've been playing against real people. I already have Swedish Chef, so I'm almost to dessert. I have my usual luck of losing about 75% of my games - sometimes with scores of 15-18, more often with a final score of 5-24, of which 16 were scored after my game was done. Lol

So, the Wind event dropped. I'm doing okay, but the leaves are really hard to see on the board! I wish they could have made them contrast more with the background.

So, the Wind event dropped. I'm doing okay, but the leaves are really hard to see on the board! I wish they could have made them contrast more with the background.
Since we have till Monday, I decided to focus on level missions and be fine with whatever i end up collecting that round instead of focusing on collecting. Hopefully that approach will also make rainbow falls a little more manageable this time around. Last time it was horrible I just couldn't finish.

Never mind - didn't read the "how to play" - I usually just skip it. The reason I was trying to find out for sure is because my wife has been waiting for this one for a month because she really wants Meeko (as soon as the app icon changed). She's got Flit, and she has a wand, but if she can get a second box at the falls part, she'd rather take her chances with the first diamond box, then if she gets Pocahontas, she can use the wand to guarantee Meeko. If she uses the wand but still gets Pocahontas (50/50 chance), then she's got no better odds with the Falls diamond box.

I already had a level 3 Pocahontas when the event started, so I used her through the whole thing. Her special power wasn’t very helpful, but I always use an event character if I have one. I was thrilled to get Meeko for completing it.

I’m also glad to find this Rainbow Falls far less challenging than the Hercules one. I already made it through the first 3 rounds and didn’t need to use a single power up. I burned through a ton of power ups trying to get through the Hercules RF rounds because I ended up having to start over a lot.

I got Flit at the end, so now working on Rainbow Falls to see if I can get a Meeko. Fingers crossed!!

This Rainbow Falls has been the easiest one I've ever done. It should be worth it with the minimal effort it’ll take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter