• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dual Dvd player

mystikgarden

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

I haven't been on in awhile, but I thought maybe someone here might be able to help me out. Today I was on my way out of town. I had an appointment to go to. I was looking for a pen in the car. We all know how that goes. Well I was hanging on to the back of the head rest and noticed something was wrong. Our DVD player was GONE!! I called my husband and asked, "Did you take the DVD player out of the car?" He said, "no" of course. I was like, "It's GONE!!!" So apparently it's been stolen! I feel so violated. I have been leaving the windows cracked, it's been cool here. I just can't believe that someone was able to put there arm threw the window and able to undo the tight Velcro and elastic strap that holds it onto the seat AND get the plug from the power outlet out so easily. So to make a LONG story short. We are getting ready to go out to my brother in-law's to help them move next Thursday. I just don't have the heart to tell my kids sorry the DVD player was stolen! So do any of you guys know where I can get a good deal on a Disney Dual screen DVD player?

-TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter