Disney Dream - September 6, 2019 (Bahamas)

moremouse

DIS Veteran
Hi! Anyone else sailing on this date? :wave2:

We love a good "mystery cruise" during hurricane season.

My husband and I are booked. This is our first concierge level cruise and Disney. We just finished 4 parks in 4 days in May. We are Disney nuts. I grew up here in Fla and with Disney.I dont know why we never cruised with them. I think we thought we couldn't get away from all the kids. A year to go and I'm already psyched!

We just booked this cruise about 4 months out and we've never cruised before. I'm taking my two boys (8 and 12) and my mother along. I have not seen any FE groups here or on Facebook. The administrator for the Facebook group does not want to do it. I have no idea how to organize it but I'm on board to do it someone else knows how!

There is a Fish Extender group for this cruise that is currently full, however I am beginning a group 2! I would love to add anyone that would like to be a part of this group.

Wonderful!!!! I am just working on lists. I have 4 interested through Facebook. Are you on Facebook so I could do this all through messenger? If not no worries I can do both. How many rooms are interested?

There is a Fish Extender group for this cruise that is currently full, however I am beginning a group 2! I would love to add anyone that would like to be a part of this group.
Hello 🤗. We’d love to be added. Let me know what info you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter