• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream room 8684 Aft extended balcony

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hi
We just booked an aft extended balcony on the dream, room number 8684. This will be our first Disney cruise. Our cruise was cancelled, so I’m happy that we have something to look forwarded to. Has anyone stayed in this cabin? How was it?
Any shore excursions for Nassau would be greatly appreciated. We have 4 adults and 3 children ages 11-13. We are thinking about doing the stingray excursion on Castaway.

Thank you for all you knowledge

If you can see Blue Lagoon in Nassau that was nice. We are staying on the ship in nassau hoping the kids have a near empty ship to enjoy the pool amenities that other days will just be too crowded

You can find room reports at this link.

We have stayed in 8188 and 8682 right next door. There is a closet that is between 8188 and yours. You might experience a little bit of noise as a result of that closet being accessed by staff, but they are only using it during times they are doing stateroom cleaning.. You will likely also notice that in the morning, some soot can accumulate on the verandah from the smokestacks over night while the ship is sailing. The verandah is deep allowing you a shady overhang for days when you don't want the sun all on you. You will be sharing your stateroom host with the people who have the inside staterooms right across the hall. I have found this to be less than ideal if you just want to mention something to your host. It can be sometimes hard to figure out where they are vs just having a single hallway of rooms. But for someone on their first cruise you wouldn't even notice this difference. Aft cabins are very nice due to the extra outdoor space and remains one of our favorite areas.

We’ve booked this stateroom on the Fantasy in June 2022. I’m so excited to have gotten it!

If you do an internet search, you’ll find video walkthroughs of the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter