Disney Dream November 7, 2016

Hi Kris & Rob
I see you Guys are getting the "I want to cruise sickness"
We started getting " IT " back in May 2004.
We have never been on the Fantasy, we have been on the Dream two times , on the Magic five times and on the Wonder six times.
As you can see we kind-a- like the smaller ships more..............1300 less cruisin' people more.
Our passports expires in May 2017........Some where on these boards I read where they do not want you to cruise if your pass port is with-in 6 months of expiring.
So.......on this cruise with you Guys, I think this may be our last cruise ever ...............but, never say never.
We are head to Florida the first part of Dec.,2015 ,[our son lives down there]. I am trying to talk Kath into going on a 3or4 night Dream cruise than. ...keep you fingers X. pixiedust:

My first and only cruise has been on Disney. Robert and I did a land and sea package on our honeymoon. I love it! I sleep soooooooo good on the ship - I warn the family not to wake me - hahaha!

Hi All! We just booked this cruise and I think I am more excited than anyone. My DH and our 4 year old son, Deyton are going to be first time cruisers :). I would love to participate in the FE.

We are looking at booking the Dream on Nov 7 it will be our 3rd cruise on that ship. We have never done the Fish Exchange can anyone give me some tips and info. I am pretty crafty if I need to be but I don't think I would be able to make one. Did you find a place that can make them?

Hi
People do FEs in all kinds of ways. We sewed ours then took it to someone to have names embroidered. We also used fabric fusion to glue embellishmentsIMG_6184.JPG IMG_6185.JPG IMG_6186.JPG . People use buckets and pencil pouches, it's really anything goes.

I didn't expect anyone else to have it all planned and find a forum for 14 months from now but I'm glad so have someone to wriggle in excitement for the next year along side of me. I would like to meet people ahead of time via this forum because people tend to think that a single woman on a cruise is 'looking for luuuuv'', especially when she's 50+. (Mid-life crisis expectation) and nothing could be further from the truth.I've had a very heavy two years and a long haul to go so by Nov 2016 I will be ready to relax and enjoy. I chose a Disney Cruise for many reasons - one duh it's Disney but also there's no "singles night" kind of thing. II'm not interested in the bars or night clubs (I probably have 5 drinks a year, one may be on the cruise) , more like someone to sit with poolside or on the beach (I'll watch your stuff, you watch mine). Doesn't have to be 24/7, I'm quite a solitary person most of the time.

If there are any more singles who are in it for the cruise, not a wild time that's be cool, families, couples cool, just don't want to be third wheel between honeymoon or lover couple.

I just want to talk via this forum for awhile before friending on facebook or anything.

Hi Cijay! Sounds like you are ready for some relaxation. We are planners and booked this cruise as soon as the dates for 2016 were available. DH is going to run the half marathon at WDW right before the cruise. We are from Albuquerque, NM, where are you from?

Hi Cijay! Sounds like you are ready for some relaxation. We are planners and booked this cruise as soon as the dates for 2016 were available. DH is going to run the half marathon at WDW right before the cruise. We are from Albuquerque, NM, where are you from?
Edmonton, Alberta Canada. It would be great to meet. I've been trying to celebrate my 50th birthday for going on 3 years now LOL

My DW and I just switched to this cruise. It will be our 1st gold status cruise. We have done 3 on the Dream, 1 on the Fantasy and our last was on the Magic. Sadly, our last two have been double dips and I am going to really miss that part. We cruise Disney the right way....we leave the kids at home!

Hello! This is our 3rd disney cruise. We would like to join the fish extender group. It will be
DH, DW,
First child:girl who will be 12
Second child: girl who will turn 14 on November 10...Thursday of the cruise!!
Thanks for the FE add!!

Hello! This is our 3rd disney cruise. We would like to join the fish extender group. It will be
DH, DW,
First child:girl who will be 12
Second child: girl who will turn 14 on November 10...Thursday of the cruise!!
Thanks for the FE add!!
Hello again! Making sure we are in the fish extender group. Thanks!

Disney Dreaming on November 7th - 4 day cruise. Me, my husband, and three kids!
I might do FE if the group doesn't get too big! I've done it once before and the list of participants just kept getting very numerous. What is the count so far?

November 7, 2016 4 day cruise from Port Canaveral.
Please let us know who is going.

I am Kristen and my DH is Robert. This is our 4th cruise with Disney.
Can't wait to go on this cruise!

If you would like to participate in the fish extender please post names and ages (kids).
FE (Fish Extender) Participants:

Kristen and Robert
Disney dreaming nov. 7th. Me, my husband, and three kids. Thinking of joining FE group. How many rooms end up in group?

This will be our 4th cruise on the Dream. It will be DH and I, along with my daughter (2nd Disney Cruise), Son-in-Law (1st cruise ever), 4 yr. old grandson (4th cruise on the Dream), and our new addition -grandson-will be 9 months when we cruise (of course his 1st cruise ever). When my daughter found out the ship leaves out on her birthday Nov 7th, she said we have to go on this one…LOL. I think we are going to pass on the FE this cruise with having to pack so much stuff for the baby our luggage is going to be full already.

Last edited:
My husband and I will be on this cruise with our 7 year old daughter and would love to do the Fish Extender. Is there anyone else here doing it?

This will be our first Disney cruise and we are also interested in joining a Fe group. Is there a group formed we could join?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter