Disney Dream November 26-30 2018-intesteste in fish extender group:)

Interested in fish extender for this sail date?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need more info

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eluzabeth

Earning My Ears
I just booked our cruise for November 26 on Disney dream and I’m looking for fish extender group Tips? I can start one if nobody else has:)

I just booked our cruise for November 26 on Disney dream and I’m looking for fish extender group Tips? I can start one if nobody else has:)
You typically go to the Cruise Meets forum and look up your specific cruise to do this. Here is the link:
https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

However, I noticed that there is not yet an active link for your cruise, meaning that no one on Disboards has started a meets thread for your cruise yet. You could start one, if you like.

Alternatively, you can find your cruise's group on Facebook and join a Fish Extender group that way.

You typically go to the Cruise Meets forum and look up your specific cruise to do this. Here is the link:
https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

However, I noticed that there is not yet an active link for your cruise, meaning that no one on Disboards has started a meets thread for your cruise yet. You could start one, if you like.

Alternatively, you can find your cruise's group on Facebook and join a Fish Extender group that way.
I was wondering if this started a new thread ?

I was wondering if this started a new thread ?
Yes, you've created the thread. No one else from your cruise has joined it yet, though. If you don't get interested responses, I suggest you join your cruise group on Facebook. Those tend to be much more active and almost always have Fish Extender groups.

There is a Facebook page for our cruise, you need to search
Disney Dream November 26-30th, 2018
It is a closed group, so you need to get permission. We have a lot of Fish Extender groups, and others. Hop on over :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter