• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream March 5, 2018

I have seen people organizing on FB - I am not going to do it, so I don't know details...

FE-Gift exchange is a way to get to know some people on your cruise and provide little gifts that can help make the trip fun for both children and adults. You create an FE like the one pictured to receive gifts. You can gifts in several ways: Pick one night and give one larger gift, Nightly gifts, Gifts for special occasions, and finally you can Pixie Dust which is giving to anyone that has an FE hanging by door.

Join Facebook Disney dream March 5 site and get signed uo

FE-Gift exchange is a way to get to know some people on your cruise and provide little gifts that can help make the trip fun for both children and adults. You create an FE like the one pictured to receive gifts. You can gifts in several ways: Pick one night and give one larger gift, Nightly gifts, Gifts for special occasions, and finally you can Pixie Dust which is giving to anyone that has an FE hanging by door.

Join Facebook Disney dream March 5 site and get signed uo

Quiet thread!
Anyone here?
This will be our family’s first cruise- and first Disney expirence! We are beyond excited!!

Quiet thread!
Anyone here?
This will be our family’s first cruise- and first Disney expirence! We are beyond excited!!
This will be our first cruise, though we have done the parks before. Time is flying - starting to panic about getting ready for this trip... we are doing a few days at WDW before the cruise as well. So excited!

This will be our first cruise, though we have done the parks before. Time is flying - starting to panic about getting ready for this trip... we are doing a few days at WDW before the cruise as well. So excited!
I had to laugh when I read your post, we have the same plans coming up soon! :)

So fun! We were originally going to do WDW but decided our kiddos were too young to fully enjoy it and it would not have been a very relaxing vacation for us. So cruising it is! I am very happy with our decision so far!

Awesome! I see you are from MN- we are in WI so we are both trying to escape the eternal winter hahaha!

Hi everyone! This is our first DCL cruise. Do we have an official FB group? FE group? I just found you all now, learned about FE, found a group on FB but there's only one member.

Looking forward to some Disney magic! Thanks

Hi everyone! This is our first DCL cruise. Do we have an official FB group? FE group? I just found you all now, learned about FE, found a group on FB but there's only one member.

Looking forward to some Disney magic! Thanks
Wish I could be more help but I really don’t know, I wanted to do FE too but couldn’t find a group for our sailing. In the end I decided it was better to not do FE for our first cruise. Definitely hoping to participate in one in the future though! Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter