Disney Dream June 19, 2019 2 Castaway Stops!

Wanna be Ariel

DIS Veteran
Since no one has started a thread for our cruise, I thought I would. This will be my families first cruise and I look forward to seeing who else will be joining us! 84 more days to go pirate:

Hello! This is our first time at Disney Cruise, our 3rd time at WDW, we’ll be doing the cruise first and then the parks later. We are from Brazil. I’m a big fan of Disunpluggeg channel, I watch them everyday. Very glad to find our group here at the Disboards!

Hello! This is our first time at Disney Cruise, our 3rd time at WDW, we’ll be doing the cruise first and then the parks later. We are from Brazil. I’m a big fan of Disunpluggeg channel, I watch them everyday. Very glad to find our group here at the Disboards!
Our first Disney cruise too. We are doing a few days before and few after. Glad I was able to make a thread on here too!

This is our first Disney Cruise. I have been researching fun things and found out about the fish extenders. Am I in the right group? I have a 13 yr old son and thought maybe this might be fun. Any advise or info would be greatly appreciated.

Hello all, this is my second cruise with my family. We did the Fish Extender activity on the first cruise. I have the forms and think I can consolidate all the information. What I would need is for the people interested to reply here and share their email confirming interest and I can send you the form Please incluide number of cabins that will participate. We can do a Family Fish Extender Group. On May 15th I can close the group and send the list so you can prepare the gifts.

Agreed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter