Disney Dream - Halloween On The High Seas - October 18, 2019

mom2brooke76

Proud Redhead who doesn't think that Universal is
Hi! We just booked this cruise! It will be me, DH, DS (17) and DD (15). Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hello, I just booked also. It will be me, DH, our niece (11) and our goddaughter (13). We will be celebrating our God daughter's birthday.

Hi Everyone! We are so excited. Myself & DS (9) can’t wait. Hoping to do a fish extender....still researching it. 1st time cruising.

Hey y'all! Myself, my twin daughters (10), and my mom will be on this trip! This is mine and my girls' 2nd Disney Cruise and my mom's first time anything Disney! I'm a HUGE Halloween fan so this has been on my bucket list since we did our first sailing. We're also being joined by my cousin and her 2 granddaughters. I'd love to do Fish Extenders!

Hello Everyone..... Our family is going on our first Disney Cruise!! It will be Myself, AM, JS(10M), MH(9F), HB(5F) Still looking to do the Fish Extender.... Anyone know of a page started yet for this cruise???

Hello Everyone..... Our family is going on our first Disney Cruise!! It will be Myself, AM, JS(10M), MH(9F), HB(5F) Still looking to do the Fish Extender.... Anyone know of a page started yet for this cruise???

Apparently there is one on FB if you search.

We're on this cruise too! We love the way Disney does Halloween! We'll also be going to MNSSHP! I saw an ad tonight for the new Malificent movie. It's opening date is October 18th! Do you think there will be something special onboard for this? I've never been to a premEAR at sea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter