Disney Dream Cruise

CaseyLynn

Earning My Ears
I wanted to surprise my children with the fact they are going on a cruise. Do you know if Disney will have characters call, send postcards, or anything else of that nature? Thank you for any info you can pass on.

(Its really more of a surprise for my almost 3 year old, my youngest will be a year so he wont get the fact that its a cruise)

There is a place on the DCL cruise website that you can set up an automated call from one of the characters :thumbsup2

I wanted to surprise my children with the fact they are going on a cruise. Do you know if Disney will have characters call, send postcards, or anything else of that nature? Thank you for any info you can pass on.

(Its really more of a surprise for my almost 3 year old, my youngest will be a year so he wont get the fact that its a cruise)

Here's the link to the thread if you would like a Disney cruise forum member to send your children a postcard on behalf of one of the Disney characters:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2205646

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter