Disney Dream Aprill 10th 2017

CarrieBell

Earning My Ears
We're going on our first Disney Cruise! And we're so excited! Our small family is myself, husband, and two young boys. But we're traveling with parents and sister's family too.

We would love to be part of the FE but I don't know if I feel confident organizing it .....since we've never even done it before. Any volunteers to start it up?

Hi we love Disney cruises and the fish extender is so much fun. Not sure I'm up for organizing it but lets see if anyone else volunteers. Its a ton of fun!!

Jessica

I would but do it but since we've never even participated (or even been on a disney cruise!) I'm not really sure what to do. Hopefully a more experienced guest will help :)

Just found out about this and looks very fun!! No clue how to organize, but would love to participate!!! So, is everyone on this thread taking the April 10th cruise from PC? This is our first for our family of 4!!

Thanks!! While I never wish for time to speed up, can't wait for April!! Is anyone visiting Disney Parks before or after cruise?

We're actually doing Univseral Studios for a few days before the cruise since we went to Disney this year. But I wish we were doing both!

Anyone know if there is a Star Wars day on our cruise? The website says "through April 2017" but I'm not sure if this includes us or if it is ending by April?

It doesn't appear that there is a Star Wars day on our cruise, but I might not be looking in the right spot!! Love Universal, wish we had time to do Disney Parks, Cruise and Universal!

I think you're right. It might be on the Magic in April though.

I'm dying to start planning our fish extenders!!! No experienced cruiser wants to organize?

We will be on the Dream in April also. First Disney cruise!!! Would love to know more about how this works. I have 3 kiddos pretty spaced in age. Love Disney parks but I think it's going to be really packed!

We will be on the Dream in April also. First Disney cruise!!! Would love to know more about how this works. I have 3 kiddos pretty spaced in age. Love Disney parks but I think it's going to be really packed!
Our first cruise too!! Should be a great time!!!

The FE signup on facebook ended. Maybe someone else will be interested in starting another one here?

I missed the Fish Extender Sign up on Facebook..... If anyone is interested in participating let me know and I will organize it!!

Jessica

Thanks for the reply :smickey:

If anyone is late to the FE like me and wants to participate post here and I will organize it another FE !!

Jessica

Thanks for the reply :smickey:

If anyone is late to the FE like me and wants to participate post here and I will organize it another FE !!

Jessica
Yes, would like to participate in FE. Maybe we can get another FE group going. Thanks for organizing. Amy

Yes, would like to participate in FE. Maybe we can get another FE group going. Thanks for organizing. Amy
Hi Jessica - I would love to be a part of FE! Please let me know how I can help. This is my family's first time on a Disney Cruise. Is there a closed Facebook group that we can join to post details about our stateroom and family members? Thanks in advance!!! Audra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter