Disney Dream Aft Room 7194

Fuzzball15

Earning My Ears
Hi has anyone had this room if you can can you tell me anything or all about it I am on Disney Dream sailing August 19, 2012.

Thank you

We haven't been in the stateroom but I just wanted to post that we have the exact same room for our Aug 24, 2012 cruise. So right after you! :goodvibes I would like to see some pics or reviews too.

I will try to do every nook and cranny, Just curious were you told when you booked if it had one of those beds that pull down from the wall or ceiling. When I booked travel agent was on with Disney and the girl said no (which i was very diappointed i have an eight year old that really wanted it) (but then when i called disney the agent i spoke to said abousolutly it does) Anyway i both hope we have a great time let you know

Yes, it will have the pull-down bed. We'll be 4 in that room and as far as I know it has a queen bed, pull out sofa, and the pull-down bed. I'm also hoping that since it is an aft cabin that we have lucked out and got a larger verandah. We can't wait to go! :cool1:

Can't wait for someone to post photos. I'll be in that stateroom for Thanksgiving 2012! There is a thread on this board where someone posted photos of the room one deck above us. I believe it's 8188. If our verandah is the same size, I will be one happy cruiser, indeed!

Here is a photo of the veranda..

flic.kr/p/e1yeNt
-Just copy and paste the address.

For those of you who have sailed in this room, was there a pull down bed over the sofa bed and were there lounge chairs in addition to the regular chairs on the veranda? We are booked for next month and I am really hoping the room is a great as I picture. : )

Oh my goodness! We will be in 7194 for the 4 nt April 7th! Can't wait! I, too, was hoping for the drop down bed. Cast member said yes. Anyone know if it has 2 loungers and 2 chairs? Less than a month away!:yay::yay:

For those of you who have sailed in this room, was there a pull down bed over the sofa bed and were there lounge chairs in addition to the regular chairs on the veranda? We are booked for next month and I am really hoping the room is a great as I picture. : )

We were in rooms 7192 and 7194 for the May 26, 2013 Dream sailing. These rooms were every bit as wonderful as I had read they would be. I can confirm that 7194 does have a ceiling bunk and 7192 does not have a ceiling bunk. Both rooms had 2 chairs, 1 lounger, and 1 table on each verandah. However, both could have fit another lounger, especially 7194.

ETA: Oops, just looked at the date on the post that I quoted. I guess they have already sailed!

We did sooo enjoy 7194! That's strange that 7192 doesn't have the ceiling bed. My daughter made it her mission to see how many teens could fit on the verandah. Got close to 20 at one point. We took a picture of 15 teens our final night. Of course each one of them wanted a pic from their cell phone, as well! We had 2 chairs and a table. We requested 2 loungers, and were given to additional chairs that laid back!

Best hint we got beforehand was to take the stairs down to 4 and walk outside on the Promenade to get to the shows and dinner (or really any of the common areas) quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter