Disney Dollars

Barbmouse63

<font color=navy>Thanks for your support!! I have
We don't have a Disney Store near us.....I know:( I wanted to give my kids some spending money for our upcoming trip in DDs. Where can I get them online.

Also, where is the cheapest place to buy tickets for TL, BB and DQ individually ( not as a plus on the PH tickets).
Thanks!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

We don't have a DS near us either. I too was looking for another way to get my hands on DDs. I called the catalog and was told you can only get them at the DS. Although, you can purchase gift certificate cards online I think. They're not the same though. They just look like credit cards. The DDs look like money, but cuter!

www.ticketmania.com
Sometimes they have even deeper discounts through the mousesavers newsletter, so sign up for that!

Maybe you could wait and purchase the Disney Dollars at WDW and give them to your kids there? The DS at the airport has the dollars.

This was posted on another thread recently:

Disney Dollars are available in $1, $5, and $10 denominations, and may be applied toward purchases anywhere at the Walt Disney World Resort. Although it is not possible to buy Disney Dollars online or by phone, they may be ordered by writing to:

Walt Disney World Ticketing Fulfillment
Post Office Box 10140
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Please indicate the number of each denomination desired, and include a money order made payable to Walt Disney World Co. for the total amount, plus $3 for regular delivery (approximately 2 to 3 weeks) or $10 for express delivery (5 to 7 business days; not available for orders overseas). Please note that there is a $650 limit on each Disney Dollar order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter