• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney does honeymoons right!

Parker Clan

Is it December yet?!
With some of the negative threads on the other boards I thought I'd post a happy one! We just got back from the most amazing honeymoon ever and I thought "where else would you really want to go?" They make you feel so special here!!
From the surprises in our room (champagne, chocolates, message from a great cast member -- Shout out to Maggie!!, messages from Minnie and Mickey :) at the Grand Floridian & at Trattoria Al Forno-- champagne, chocolates, a keepsake menu , we were blown away by the cast members and how they make such a big deal out of this once in a lifetime celebration!
For all you ladies and gents planning your WDW honeymoon, great choice!!
If anyone has any little stories of how Disney made their honeymoon, engagement, or wedding magical.. share!! I love to hear them!

Wow that's lovely! And congratulations!! Which resort were you staying at? And would you have any recommendations on how to make a Disneymoon extra special?

=) Congrats again!!

Wow that's lovely! And congratulations!! Which resort were you staying at? And would you have any recommendations on how to make a Disneymoon extra special?

=) Congrats again!!

Thanks!! We stayed at the Grand Floridian! I'd say definitely stay at a special resort, one that you and your Hubby would enjoy spending a lot of time at! We loved everything about the Grand Floridian and spent so much more time there than our usual going commando in the parks. We also thought doing some special things, like the Hoop dee doo revue show was fun because they made a big deal out of our honeymoon! (along with bdays & anniversaries) We watched fireworks from the Grand Floridian pretty much every night in the pool or by the docks which definitely had a much more romantic and relaxing feel rather than being with the thousands of people in the parks :)

Wow this is awesome! We went to Disneyland for our Dismoon (we are from the east coast so Disneyland is more of a novelty for us than WDW is) and it was just as magical. Free desserts, our hotel (Paradise Pier- they spoiled us- shout out to the CM who checked us in- Alejandra I believe her name was or something similar!) sent us two signed photos from Mickey and friends, character interactions (Oswald just about lost his mind when he realized it was our honeymoon!), and more. I'd never go anywhere else to celebrate something special- the Disney Parks (and cruise line) do it right!

Wow this is awesome! We went to Disneyland for our Dismoon (we are from the east coast so Disneyland is more of a novelty for us than WDW is) and it was just as magical. Free desserts, our hotel (Paradise Pier- they spoiled us- shout out to the CM who checked us in- Alejandra I believe her name was or something similar!) sent us two signed photos from Mickey and friends, character interactions (Oswald just about lost his mind when he realized it was our honeymoon!), and more. I'd never go anywhere else to celebrate something special- the Disney Parks (and cruise line) do it right!

That's so awesome!!! Sounds so special & magical!

Upgrade our room at the Boardwalk from a regular to a garden room at no extra charge for our wedding.

disneys-boardwalk-inn-814.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter