Disney Dining Reservations with COVID Restrictions - Party Size Question

vdangelo239

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,
We are heading to DisneyWorld in February and we have a party of 12 that will be hopefully doing a few restaurants together (we are all in the same bubble and spend nearly every day together). My question is around availability. Has anyone tried to book big party sizes at Disney restaurants with the capacity restrictions? My day to book dining is next Wednesday so trying to plan ahead.

I know in the past we would need to split up in certain spots and that is fine if that is the case, but does Disney have big party availability for some of the restaurants that normally accomodate this? E.g. Ohana.

Thanks all and have a great day!

-Vic

We have 9 the week before Christmas. The only ADR I could book online for a party of 9 was at Homecomin’, but it’s at 4:30 PM! When I tried to book another ADR, the system gave me a number to call, and the CM there booked everything else. However, we’re in various size groups of 6+3, 5+4, even 8+1 :P and were told to check in together and they’ll do their best to sit us near each other. For your party of 12, I’d just call. BTW Biergarten is one of our restaurants, and I noticed when there a couple of weeks ago is that although many tables are now just 4-tops, they do have some 6-, 8- and even 10-tops set up.

Very helpful info thank you!!
Wanted to update with our experience this past week. At each restaurant we checked in with the CM in person, not via mobile, so I could tell them we had 2 reservations and would appreciate being seated as close together as possible. We (9 of us) were seated at a single table everywhere but at Sci-Fi, which of course doesn’t have any cars for more than six people anyway! We also ate at Mama Melrose, Homecomin’, Liberty Tree Tavern, Beaches & Cream and Biergarten. At Biergarten we had to wait about 20 or 30 minutes before being seated but at the other restaurants we were seated very shortly after our ADR time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter