disney dining plan

it is something that is a package thing with WD travel...

we saw it advertised in the AAA brochure and thought it sounded good......but you had to purchase a package....

call this number they should be able to help you..(WD travel # i think)

1-800-446-8666

at least that is where i found out about it...

it consists of a # of vouchers and a couple of "breakfasts" the cost depending how many days you are purchasing..

Hi Lou!

Dining plans can be added to any Disneyland package, and are available in 3, 4, 5 or 6 day plans.

They do NOT include any of the resort restaurants or Avalon Cove or The Golden Vine at DCA (these are the two upscale restaurants there). It DOES include most of the theme park restaurants, including quick service, table service, buffeteria, snacks and fruit carts.

As an example, on the 3-Day Dining Plan for one adult ($66) the package would include:

- (1) Character breakfast at Plaza Inn
- (3) Snack vouchers
- (1) Magic Morning breakfast at Tommorwland Terrace
- (2) $10 adult meal vouchers
- (1) $15 adult meal voucher

The 4, 5, and 6 Day plans have the same components, just more of each of them. Child dining plans are also available.

Hope that helps! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

lawgs, thanks for the link on the dining plans. I have been considering this for our family when we go back to DL in the future. On our last trip we spent about $100 a day for 5 people - 2 adults and 3 kids (10, 8, 6). We ate at the Blue Bayou but did not consider that in our food budget. We considered that equivalent to an attraction such as a tour. After reading the review, I think I will pass on the dining plan.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter