Disney Dining Plan Question

CurtisCandy

Mouseketeer
Hey, Folks...

On our September trip, we are considering using the dining plan for the first time. What I'm wondering is, do the DDP credits need to be accessed through each individual's Key to the World?

In other words, if my DS and I went down to the quick service resort restaurant in the morning to get breakfast for everyone, do we have to bring along everyone's key or can I just have the total meals used removed from our account, as I am the one whose name is on the reservation?

Thanks very much in advance for any details. :)

You only need to use one card at the register or at the table, and all the appropriate credits are applied. It doesn't even need to be the card of the lead guest.

Awesome! Thank you very much for the responses. This makes the DDP all that much more inviting. I think we're definitely going to go with it.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
-Curtis-

Passing along a tip that I've seen before -- if you're adding room-charging privileges to the adult's KTTW cards, then use a child's card to "pay" for DDP items. This way you ensure they'll always use credits instead of accidentally charging the room.

Passing along a tip that I've seen before -- if you're adding room-charging privileges to the adult's KTTW cards, then use a child's card to "pay" for DDP items. This way you ensure they'll always use credits instead of accidentally charging the room.

Great tip, Faldred! I would've never thought of that.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter