Disney Dining Plan, MDE and Disney travel documents

MrsR23

Earning My Ears
Hi All, I'm new to the forum Off to Caribbean Beach Resort next week with my family and having a little pre holiday panic. I should probably mention I am UK based. Hoping someone can help.

Have received my Disney travel documents this week - we booked through a travel agent who forwarded them on to us. The accommodation voucher which details hotel, tickets, airport transfer and memory maker does not mention the free quick service dining plan that we got as part of the deal.
Does anyone know if this is normal or should I be panicking and call the travel agent tomorrow?
Also there is no mention of the dining plan on MDE but it is on the invoice from the travel agent.
Should mention we have called Disney but they said the travel agent needs to call them.
TIA

Hi All, I'm new to the forum Off to Caribbean Beach Resort next week with my family and having a little pre holiday panic. I should probably mention I am UK based. Hoping someone can help.

Have received my Disney travel documents this week - we booked through a travel agent who forwarded them on to us. The accommodation voucher which details hotel, tickets, airport transfer and memory maker does not mention the free quick service dining plan that we got as part of the deal.
Does anyone know if this is normal or should I be panicking and call the travel agent tomorrow?
Also there is no mention of the dining plan on MDE but it is on the invoice from the travel agent.
Should mention we have called Disney but they said the travel agent needs to call them.
TIA

I would definitely call your TA. Since they booked the travel for you, they are the only ones Disney will speak with about the reservation. There should be a mention somewhere about dining, and you should see it on your MDE as well.

I have a UK pkg with free dining. When I click on My Reservations in MDE, this is what I see:

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
UK Pkg + Free Dining
Check In: Sunday, August 13, 2017 12:00 AM
Check Out: Sunday, August 27, 2017 12:00 AM
Room Type: 2 Bedroom Villa
Guests: 4 Adults, 3 Children
Dining Plan: 2017 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2017 Table Service Meals - Child, 2017 Quick Service Meals

Thanks so much for your reply. I have called my TA and it seems the dining plan had been missed off our holiday. He has spoken to Disney and they have added it we are just waiting for the confirmation to come through.
I'm so glad we checked, it would have been a nightmare. Thanks again.

So happy you checked BEFORE the trip! It would have been such a pain to sort out once in Florida! Have an awesome time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter