***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
julia & nicks mom said:
Did you all miss me -

looks like you have all been busy - all the shirts look AWESOME!! I went and bought photoimpact today - I haven't installed it yet but I hope when I do I can do more cool things than I can with the trial!

here's a crush one

crush.jpg
Awesome, awesome awesome...totally.

LoriDee said:
I'm hoping these questions make sense. :confused3

I am wanting to make shirts for my family of four. Two adults, one pre-teen and a 20 month old. My questions are: What size should the final iron-on be for the adult shirts? (8.5 x 11)? For the pre-teen? (no idea) and For the 20 month old? (5 x 7)??

Would appreciate any advice? :Pinkbounc

For my DH's birthday I made us all Incredibles T's from the Incredibles movie website. So I made DH, me, DD(6), DS(4), and DD(2 1/2) all T's and the iron ons were all the same size and looked fine. You could try printing them on paper and placing that on the T to see what size looks best.

I bought my Avery transfer paper at Staples. It was around $12 for 6 sheets and $24 for 18. They also had sheets in 4 x 6. I saw at Walmart that they had Avery transfer paper for around $7/$8 for 5 sheets and $15 for 12 sheets but I didn't see 4 x 6 paper there.

Love all the designs! Crush is so cool!

I was looking for the site that has the different resort/park logos on there. I think it is Magical Ears but when I go there, it's changed and I can't find them.

Can somebody help?

I really liked the shirt with all the different parks on it but I wanted to do something a little different for our trip. Can't do anything without the clipart! :guilty:

For lower prices on IRON ON TRANSFER try Ebay.

I paid $13.50 including shipping for 40 sheets, brother brand.

dudedisney said:
I was looking for the site that has the different resort/park logos on there. I think it is Magical Ears but when I go there, it's changed and I can't find them.

Can somebody help?

I really liked the shirt with all the different parks on it but I wanted to do something a little different for our trip. Can't do anything without the clipart! :guilty:

The site's been restructured, it looks like. Try this link:
http://www.magicalears.com/films/Clipart/index.php

eeyore45 said:
.. I'm not invited to the "girls day out" today... so I'm trying to keep my mind off of things... and thought I could maybe play around???

Well, we're glad you're here with us!!:)

Show us what your Princess design turned out like!:)

:sunny:

Here is another site:

http://www.geocities.com/billellen836/home.html

dudedisney said:

Can somebody help?

julia & nicks mom said:
that sounds about right! pre teen - I would put the shirt on and mark the area you would be able to see and then measure it

Thanks for the help. :wave: As soon as I can complete a shirt - I'll share! Wish me luck.

triplefigs said:
Me too! I vote for a Family Magic Tour design. The premise is that Peter Pan has stolen Captain Hook's "hook" and you must follow clues and a map (with a CM guide) while doing silly antics throughout the MK. At the end of the tour, you get to go on a ride with characters (most common is Peter Pan and Wendy). We're doing the FMT on our last morning, Dec 5.

why didn't yo say that before? ;)

magictour.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:

magictour.jpg

Oh I like it! I love the hook going through the map!!

we're going on ds 5th birthday, so maybe we'll all wear this one, and have him wear his special one with Walt.

brer rabbit 28 said:
IT'S THE PROMISE OF DISNEY THAT GETS ME ON THAT PLANE :goodvibes

Yup me too! Glad you liked it :0)

I want to do a shirt that tells people we're on our wedding trip - but then I really wanna wear that one too!

julia & nicks mom said:
Did you all miss me -

looks like you have all been busy - all the shirts look AWESOME!! I went and bought photoimpact today - I haven't installed it yet but I hope when I do I can do more cool things than I can with the trial!

here's a crush one

crush.jpg

That's cute :thewave:

rosiejo said:
Yup me too! Glad you liked it :0)

I want to do a shirt that tells people we're on our wedding trip - but then I really wanna wear that one too!
Wear the Genie one home?

triplefigs said:
Me too! I vote for a Family Magic Tour design. The premise is that Peter Pan has stolen Captain Hook's "hook" and you must follow clues and a map (with a CM guide) while doing silly antics throughout the MK. At the end of the tour, you get to go on a ride with characters (most common is Peter Pan and Wendy). We're doing the FMT on our last morning, Dec 5.

Hey this sounds cool! How do I fiind out more info and does there need to be kids? It'll just be me and my DH2b - well he'll be my DH by then as it'll eb the honeymoon part of the trip :blush:

TracyA said:
Anyone out there able to give me a few tips on photoimpact. How do you print text at a slant? How do you add background to a picture? Any hints, please! Thanks

Tracy

To add a background make a new layer - I think you right click in the layer box - and then either copy in a background or fill it using the paint can.

To tilt text select the text using the resize icon - form the left hand size - and some tilit buttons appear in the top toolbar...

hope this helps

dudedisney said:

Can somebody help?

I had the same problem! I donwloaded the icons already - let me try and put them on my photobucket site...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/r0siej0/4park_logo_4C_1839.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/r0siej0/st300_1483.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/r0siej0/mk300_1481.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/r0siej0/ep300_1482.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/r0siej0/ak300_1484.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:

magictour.jpg

That's awesome! Could you please add Wendy to it? She is at the end of the tour, and my DD is dressing like Wendy for the tour. The shirt is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love the other ones you made for me. I did put a few requests ;) with the first batch. Mind taking a look for me? :blush:

Thanks, MidNite! I found 'em...now to do something with 'em!

Keep those ideas coming, everybody! I can't believe just how creative this bunch is! :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter