Disney Decorating Tips

MelodyTime

Mouseketeer
We're going to Disney this August and are staying off-site at the Courtyard by Marriott in DD. The thing that I miss when not staying at the resort is the Disney decorating and that Disney feel. Anyone have any tips for Disneyizing our off-site room to get a little of the magic? Thanks! :)

I'd try some window clings-they could go on windows or the mirrors! Here's some ideas: inexpensive plastic disney cups/tumblers, paper plates, mylar balloons (you can either blow them up or leave them 'flat'), paper napkins, disney toiletries (toothbrushes, soap dispensers). Try checking out some party supplies, either in discount or specialty stores. :D

HI! When we went to WDW las July we stayed on site. But that didn't stop us from trying to remain as into Disney as we could. We bout pins from each park and for each of our favorite rides. We placed them on our backpacks. My boyfriend even placed them all over the baseball cap he wore everyday. This helped us remain very "Disney" oriented.

I also would suggest finding a place in your room and placing all the plans you have for Disney ther. Include daily itineraries, where you'll eat, and special activities. This way all members of your family will know what is going on each day.

Melika7

You could buy the "magic towels" at the Disney Store for you to use washing faces, etc. They come in many different patterns. I think they are around $3.00. Very small to pack.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest