Disney Customs ???

Emsymommy

Living, dreaming and breathing Disney
Not sure, where to ask this question, so please move if it is in the wrong place!
Where does everybody buy their kids outfits for the park? I would love to get a couple princess inspired (sun)dresses or something along those lines for my daughter , but not sure where to look. Also any recommendations for bows and Hairbands would be greatly appreciated! I am very open to resale so if anybody can steer me in that direction, I would also very much appreciate that:-) thank you :-)))

I love Etsy for cute custom dresses! You can also find cute hair things!

I'm also part of a Facebook group called "disney Boutique Custom Resale". A lot of times people post things for sale or post sizes they are looking for...and others sell customs they are done using.

We buy character shirts at the Disney Store when they're on sale. Target, Old Navy and JC Penney also have character clothes. Princess dresses are from Amazon and bows are from Etsy.

Adorable Essentials, a web based store, has a really cute 'playground princess' line. It's basically Disney princess inspired cotton tops and dresses. They are comfortable and cool.
I also buy some from 'Better than Bows' on Facebook. They are all preorders, but she often has cute cotton princess dress remakes.

I own an etsy shop and we make Disney skirts and rompers which are perfect for hot days! We make head wrap bows too. We have many character options - check us out! www.etsy.com/shop/littlelakethreads

You can even use promo code LITTLELAKE10 at checkout for a discount :)

I often just made my own. You can buy inkjet printable iron on transfer paper for clothes, design your own prints, get plain shirts from either a second hand store, garage sales, or I found Michaels in Canada was good when they had their 2 shirts for $7 sales, then you follow the directions on the package and iron on your patterns you made yourself. :) You can then make a set of matching shirts for your family, or just do something simpler. If you are into diy you can find all sorts of stuff on pinterest. I love diy.

I just discovered Posh Creations on Facebook. They are the cutest with very good prices. They are taking fall orders now. Just look them up on Facebook & join to see their clothing.

A friend of mine is an amazing seamstress and she sells stuff on Etsy, her shop is A Posh Pumpkin.

She also has a facebook group where she will do resales. Not sure if this link will work or not.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1499057217090747/

I made most of my own stuff using a Silhouette machine and iron-on vinyl. Got lots of ideas on pinterest and Etsy!

There are quite a few custom resale groups on facebook. I love customs! Not a big fan of the iron on stuff though. I prefer appliques. My daughters really love the Placard originals Princess inspired dresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter