Disney Cruise site

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Does anyone else have problems getting into the Disney Cruise Site? Honestly, it seems at least 50% of the time when I try to get into it to look for activities, etc, I'm unable to get in? "unable to handle this request". Its frustrating because I've been getting up early every day this week to look/book activities, and I can't because it's been down every time. I checked last night and it was working, but my kids needed me more than the computer so I had to abandon that plan. Just frustrated is all :(

Try clearing your browser history. And/or using a different browser.

This happened to me on booking day - ARGH! Dug is right - I logged out of the website and did a browser clear and bingo! Right back in. It's worked fine since then.

Same thing for me. It will stop working on one browser but if I open a new incognito window (or different browser completely), it will work. I have also tried to clear cache but that only works for me some of the time.

Every day. Some days, I feel like I have to say a prayer, burn some incense, and do a dance before it'll work.

I do find working in incognito mode works better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter