Disney Cruise Shows on TV?

cakesnjammom

DIS Veteran
Is there anyway to watch some of these DCL cruise specials like the ones on the travel channel and DIY network online? I do not have those channels!

I looked on the DIY website because that's one channel we don't have and it syas that you can watch full episodes on the web but I didn't see the DCL one on the list - but it may have been too new at the time? I am going to look again. Not sure if travelchannel has a web option too.

Living in the UK we don't get much DCL programming but I find that sometimes you can find it on UTube

A Disney Cruise show was just on the Travel Channel last Friday. I'd check the t.v. guide or the Travel Channel's website for show times.

I think you can see some of them on travelchannel.com....they had a bunch listed, but I didn't try to watch as I had just DVRd them all...

I think you can see some of them on travelchannel.com....they had a bunch listed, but I didn't try to watch as I had just DVRd them all...

where did you see the list??? I went to their site but NO episode list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter