• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Cruise question

jakespop

Proud DVC Owners
First time potential cruiser.
Is there any advantage to booking a Disney cruise with anyone other than Disney direct? I have not done a ton f research yet but ran through Dis and thru Travelocity. Same exact price.

Why would I look elsewhere and if so, what are the advantages?

DW and I always book through Disney but I know that alot of people use a TA to get an onboard credit.

I believe that as long as you transfer your ressie to a TA before the PIF date you qualify for the OBC

A TA can also be helpful to get a specific cabin or special for you, saving you from having to check the website every hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter