• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Cruise on the Travel Channel tonight 9:00PM

Thanks for the reminder. I missed most of it last time!

Thank you also for the reminder. We leave in one week and this will really put us in the mood. We can't wait!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It also comes on again at 11pm Central time tonight. Plus there are other times in the next day or so

yep, just set the vcr for midnight!! it's on again.

I'm trying to watch it and NOOOOOOO SOUND!!! :mad: :mad: What is with that!..........Thanks to the great cable company!! :rolleyes: ha-ha

Travis

OK, help me out here. I have satelite and I get the travel channel and watched the show. Friends have cable locally and want to watch as well but don't know what channel the travel channel is here on cable. Can you recommend a website or somewhere that I could find out what channel it is or if they get it? I tried TV guide .com and judging from that, they don't get it. Do most cable companies offer this channel?

not all cable companies have it... we're lucky, we've had it for a few years.

...Plus there are other times in the next day or so...
The next time "Disney Cruise Line" is on the Travel Channel is at 2:00 PM (EDT) on Sunday (9/7). I taped it tonight and just watched the tape. It's a really good program...And it makes for a much better advertisement for DCL than their own promotional tape! (Of course, the one-hour Travel Channel program is probably about 40 minutes long, excluding commercials, whereas the promotional tape is not even half that.)

It was well worth taping...I'll save it and watch it periodically between now and our first DCL cruise next June. That should really build up the excitement level (like I need anymore help in that area :earsboy: )!

On a mostly unrelated note, while looking at the channel guide, I noticed that the Travel Channel has a one-hour program on Walt Disney World at 6:00 PM (EDT) Monday (9/8). Hmmm...maybe I'll just add it to the same tape... :D

it's great that they have the DCL & WDW programs on at night & weekends too, I can tape them then... I can't tape them during the day when I'm at work... I guess I don't have my priorities straight right now, but I have to tape Trading Spaces and get my TS fix..

Sonya,
check out tvguide.com
Thats where I went to find out what time & channel our local cable company used.
They had other options you could pick from.

I watched the show both times it was on. I hope the next few weeks fly by soon:bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by wonderbound
Sonya...

Comcast Cable in our area doesn't carry the Travel channel. I want it too!:(

Wow, someone else from Sarasota!

Thanks for the help...I was making myself nuts trying to find out what channel it was for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter