• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney cruise oceaneers club question...

Bsmitty

Mouseketeer
We are going on the Disney Fantasy this December (2017). I have two daughters far apart in age. One will be 4 & the other will have just barely turned 13. Will the Oceaneers Club let my 13 year old go into the club with my 4 year old? My 4 year old is extremely shy at first & I'm afraid she'll never go in alone if they don't let my 13 year old go in with her occasionally. Has anyone experienced anything like this or know the answer?

No, the 13 year old cannot age down into the CLub/Lab (which is for 3-12) but you can all go in as a family during open houses and play. Try posting your question on the Disney Cruise Forum and you'll get a lot more tips and suggestions.

No, the 13 year old cannot age down into the CLub/Lab (which is for 3-12) but you can all go in as a family during open houses and play. Try posting your question on the Disney Cruise Forum and you'll get a lot more tips and suggestions.
I'm new posting on here & cant seem to figure out how to post it specifically to the DCL specific forum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter