Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reviews Question

collectoraholic

Is it time to sail yet?
I was just going thru the Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reviews here to see if I could help another DISer and thought of this....Is there a way to add a space to include what Muster Station is tied to the stateroom that is being reviewed? I think this would be a nice thing b/c the DISer that I have been trying to help is wondering about Muster Stations, as her stateroom is on Deck 7 and her Mom's is on Deck 2. I was able to pull up old pictures to help w/ the Deck 7 stateroom, but nothing for Deck 2 from me. So if when reviewing the staterooms here, maybe we could add the Muster Station and that might help people that want/need to know this information before boarding the ship.

Just a suggestion. :thumbsup2

ETA: Feel free to move this if it should be in another Forum, as I wasn't sure if it should go here or elsewhere.

Great suggestion as well! This is the ONE part that scares me! Being at the wrong muster station, or being all discombubulated trying to figure out where I am supposed to go!

Great suggestion as well! This is the ONE part that scares me! Being at the wrong muster station, or being all discombubulated trying to figure out where I am supposed to go!

You won't be able to be in the wrong station. Your station letter is on you lifejacket which you wear to the drill. CM's will be out and about directing you to the correct place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter