Disney Cruise Line - 12 Night British Isles Cruise from Dover

JMWARD

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post. I was hoping that you may share your thoughts on taking the train from Le Havre to Paris for the day or if there is an easier way to explore Paris from the port. I am not interested in the DCL excursions being offered.

Thank you.

Welcome to the Dis, JMWARD! I am sure you will find lots of helpful information here. :thumbsup2

To get more replies to your question, you may want to change the title. The current title makes it look like this could be a cruise meet thread so anyone not on this cruise may not look further into your post.

Hello JMWARD. We have done Paris on our own but on a different cruise line and we booked it through the ship. I just noticed that DCL doesn't offer the same thing that we did on the other cruise line. That stinks! It was nice to be dropped of in the center of the city and then we had a few hours to go do the few things that we wanted to do, and then be driven back to the ship without any worry. (It was a bus ride, not a train)
Just looking quickly on line, there is a train that runs from Le Harve to Paris but the schedule doesn't seem ideal.... at least to me and I'm not sure where the train station is located. I wish I could offer you more info. Good luck

Hello JMWARD. We have done Paris on our own but on a different cruise line and we booked it through the ship. I just noticed that DCL doesn't offer the same thing that we did on the other cruise line. That stinks! It was nice to be dropped of in the center of the city and then we had a few hours to go do the few things that we wanted to do, and then be driven back to the ship without any worry. (It was a bus ride, not a train)
Just looking quickly on line, there is a train that runs from Le Harve to Paris but the schedule doesn't seem ideal.... at least to me and I'm not sure where the train station is located. I wish I could offer you more info. Good luck
Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have looked at the train schedule and it doesn't seem ideal at all. I wish they offered a bus ride to the city and then allowed us to be on our own for a while.

Welcome to the Dis, JMWARD! I am sure you will find lots of helpful information here. :thumbsup2

To get more replies to your question, you may want to change the title. The current title makes it look like this could be a cruise meet thread so anyone not on this cruise may not look further into your post.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter