Disney cruise characters

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
Hi I'd just like to ask a question as Disney characters meet and greets are back to normal on Disney cruises are cast members allowed to take photo's for us on our own mobile device or are they still restricted to taking photo's on guest phones. Reason why I'm asking is because I've read that autographs and character hugs returned about 2 months ago but I haven't heard anything if cast members allowed to take pictures for guests?

On wish 11/7 to 11/11, CMs were definitely taking private phones. The couple ahead of us in line for Royal Gathering was two adults. They handed the phone to each successive character handler so they could get in the photos together.

On wish 11/7 to 11/11, CMs were definitely taking private phones. The couple ahead of us in line for Royal Gathering was two adults. They handed the phone to each successive character handler so they could get in the photos together.
Thank you that's great news so I can have my own independence to meet the characters instead of having to wait until my Mom is ready to meet characterd for photo's I'm excited now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter