Disney Crocs question

ballarinamom

DIS Veteran
DD has worn Disney crocs for years- pink with the pearl strap. Hew last pari has bit the dust. Problem is, she is now in adult sizes!!! Does anyone know where I can order her adult size mickey crocs? I have tried shoe buy and a couple of other sites with no luck :scared1:

I guess I was putting it in wrong on the croc site's search engine. Thanks for the link!!!! I knew you guys would have the answer!!

Ok found them on the link- THANKS. Now my problem is they do not have her size, Womens small (6/7). Does any know if you can buy them in the park? We have always bought them ahead of time and never really paid attention in the parks. But I vaguely remember seeing them there

Since April they have only had the sandals in blue/grey at DLR. :( that's why I got all of mine online.
Even at World of Disney they only had sandals. Last time I looked was end of June.
Maybe someone else had seen them there more recently?
Good luck :goodvibes

ETA....forgot they did have childrens size black/red at World of Disney, in June. Completely forgot! But no other colors :(

Found two pair there that we are watching. They don;t close for a while. Not really the colors we wanted. But really, how many pairs of crocs does one kid need. We just want to get her a new mickey pair to surprise her with for our trip. So I guess for an 8 year old, color won't matter. I really don't like them, They are not attractive. And when her grandparents took her to the mall a few weeks ago, they did not watch her the way we do on escalators. Her heal got caught and ripped the back of the shoe to shreads. We were fortunate it was just the shoe. :worship:

I would highly recommend the Minnie Mary Jane style crocs. Looking at the crocs website they have pink and fuschia ones in a women's size 6 on sale for $17.99.

I would highly recommend the Minnie Mary Jane style crocs. Looking at the crocs website they have pink and fuschia ones in a women's size 6 on sale for $17.99.

I saw those. But DD does not like the Mary Jabe style. She got the Hannah Montana Mary Janes last year and never wore them :confused3

I wore disney crocs this week at disneyland and they killed my feet. I have so many blisters and rub marks from them. My feet hurt so bad by thursday I was even going to rent an electric wheelchair but they didn't have any more left to rent out.

Today after going to Huntington beach I went to target and got me a pair of cheap flip flops to wear tomorrow and my feet already feel so much better. I don't know why I didn't pick up a pair early. I spent at least 30.00 on bandaides and blister guards, moleskin to try and make those things not hurt my feet. I bought the disney crocs and the athens flip flops and they both killed my feet.

Does anybody else have this problem with these shoes??

I wore disney crocs this week at disneyland and they killed my feet. I have so many blisters and rub marks from them. My feet hurt so bad by thursday I was even going to rent an electric wheelchair but they didn't have any more left to rent out.

Today after going to Huntington beach I went to target and got me a pair of cheap flip flops to wear tomorrow and my feet already feel so much better. I don't know why I didn't pick up a pair early. I spent at least 30.00 on bandaides and blister guards, moleskin to try and make those things not hurt my feet. I bought the disney crocs and the athens flip flops and they both killed my feet.

Does anybody else have this problem with these shoes??

No! I love my crocs in the parks. I do rotate though so that I am not wearing the same shoes two days in a row. I usually rotate crocs with my New Balance walking shoes.

I wore my Crocs in San Francisco, it was THE biggest mistake I ever made. I got blisters everywhere. I had to buy a pair of slippers for the end of my day and the next day I had to wear different shoes.

The last time I went to Disneyland, I wore on pair of shoes half the day and went back to my room for lunch at HOJO and changed my shoes to another comfy pair of shoes. I think this worked out best for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter