Disney crocs - jibbets

irish_trip_mom

Mouseketeer
OK, correct me if I am wrong. Will the jibbets stay in Disney crocs? DS just got Disney crocs, wants some bling to go in them, but I thought I'd read that they just won't stay in the Mickey Head holes.

Thanks!

There was a thread just last week about the jibbitz. Someone posted that if you put them in the Mickey EAR, they stay. There was even a picture of the shoes with lots of bling. Someone else offered that adding a washer helps them stay. HTH

The kids Crocs tend to have smaller holes than adult ones. The Jibbitz they sell at Disney have a sign on the display that states they are not recommended for adult Disney Crocs. That didn't stop me from buying 2 and putting them in the smaller holes near the toes. I did lose one. My DD bought 4 and hasn't lost any - but one did fall out and she found it right away... but I think that may have had something to do with her constantly playing with them and turning them around to face just-so.

I hadn't thought of putting them just in the ear of the hole. How do you get them to stay in just the ear, since it's all part of the same hole?

I think the website doesn't recommend it. But you can replace the back strap if you wanted, with one with holes in it. If you wear the strap up on the front, then the bling can go there. I've seen it on the Jabbitz website.

Like the other poster I put the jibbitz in dd's "ear" in her crocs. It's stayed there since February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter